Customer Service Charter
Nikken UK Limited maintain a fully equipped Operations Centre to handle our customer calls and Internet communications, providing our registered customers with an unrivalled choice of shopping and contact options. Supporting these services is a dedicated team of Operators and Customer Service personnel, available five days a week.
Our Service Code
We will provide facilities and training to help ensure that:
- our staff are well-trained in all aspects of our products and services;
- our staff are professional, responsible, courteous and efficient;
- helpful and relevant attention is provided at all times;
- assistance will be available, Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm (8.30am-4.30pm Wednesday);
- a team of supervisors and managers is constantly monitoring our operations;
- decisions can be reached without undue delay;
- we meet our aim to respond to all written enquiries within two working days;
- we meet our aim to resolve all complaints within five working days.
We will endeavour to manage our communications so that:
- calls are answered as quickly as possible â during busy periods you will be invited to leave a short message for a trained operator to return your call;
- operators will give their names at all times;
- an answer is sought and provided promptly in the event of information being unavailable immediately.
Our Contact Procedure
We aim to provide high levels of customer satisfaction and realise that it is of the utmost importance to provide service consistent with best practice.
Therefore, should you have a complaint or suggestion about any aspect of our service, please email our Customer Services department at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact us in writing at Customer Services Department, Nikken UK Limited, 1 Deltic Avenue, Rooksley, Milton Keynes, MK13 8LD.
Your communication will be assessed on the same working day or, if it was received on a holiday, the next working day. A written reply will be sent within two working days, or an experienced operator will call you.
If after this, you remain dissatisfied, you may address your complaint to the Customer Operations Supervisor at the above address.
In the most unlikely event that you are still dissatisfied, your concerns should be addressed to the Operations Manager, again at the above address, whose response will be supplied within seven working days.
Should you still not be satisfied with the outcome you may address your complaint to the Direct Selling Association (DSA). The DSA operates a dispute resolution service for any consumer who is not satisfied with Nikkenâs resolution to a given dispute (www.dsa.org.uk). This does not affect your statutory rights.